Although you are used to it, these two idol groups really have strange name and hard to search
Bangtan Sonyeondan (BTS)
Yeoja Chingu (GFriend)
original post: theqoo
1.GFriend is a great name because it’s familiar and friendly, but it’s hard to search. Even members’ names are hard to search.
2. Girls’ Generation (Sonyeo Sidae) and TVXQ (DBSK – Dong Bang Shin Ki) are also hard to search.
3. I have never called the full name of BTS.
4. Whatever the two groups are doing, if you look at the naming way now, both are not really good.
5. I would rather be a noun only one (?) Like Bangtan Sonyeondan. It’s hard to search ‘Yeoja Chingu’ … If I search for ‘Yeoja Chingu’, most of the results won’t be related to them.
6. I think calling Bangtan Sonyeondan is BTS is the best decision. The name Bangtan Sonyeondan is very strange.
7. Now, searching for ‘Bangtan Sonyeondan’ is also okay, but ‘Yeoja Chingu’ is hard to search.
8. Syupeo Junieo (Super Junior) too
9. It’s hard to search for ‘Bangtan Sonyeondan’ before because of a strange name, but now ‘Bangtan Sonyeondan’ is easy to search and good.
10. ‘Bangtan Sonyeondan’ is easy to remember because it is unique and BTS is too easy to call.
11. I’m happy that both groups do well.
12. Bangtan Sonyeondan is easy to search