Im Seulong involved in car accident.. Shocked by the death of a jaywalking pedestrian
On August 4, the police stated that Im Seulong had been involved in a car accident in the late hours of August 1. According to the Seoul Seobu Police Station, Im Seulong was driving his SUV on a road in Eunpyeong, Seoul at 11:50 p.m. KST as it was raining, when he struck a man who was crossing the road even though the pedestrian signal light was red. The man was taken to the hospital but passed away shortly from his injuries.
The Seoul Seobu Police Station stated, “We are currently in the process of investigating the accident. It is true that the person passed away after being hit by Im Seulong’s car while he was jaywalking. However, we are still investigating the details of the situation and whether Im Seulong violated the Road Traffic Act.”
According to reports, Im Seulong was questioned by police immediately after the accident and will be called in at a later date for additional questioning. The Seoul Seobu Police stated, “Im Seulong was not driving under the influence, but we are investigating other possibilities, such as speeding. However, it is difficult for us to say anything at this time as the investigation is currently underway. We ask for your understanding that we cannot reveal details regarding the investigation.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. What a pity for Im Seulong..
2. Why did he cross the road without permission?
3. He crossed the street even though the pedestrian signal light was red while it was raining???????????? Didn’t he try to kill himself?
4. The driver is the victim
5. I can’t forgive Im Seulong even though the pedestrian fault is huge..
6. I feel sorry for Im Seulong
7. On a rainy day, the vision turned darker ㅜㅜㅜ But why did he cross the road without permission? ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
8. I’m sorry but didn’t he try to commit suicide?
9. Im Seulong must be so shocked..
10. Oh my God, I can’t believe this