BTS tour, A total of 375 tons of equipment carried on 4 flights to New York – Brazil
A recent BTS concert in New York and the next location in Brazil.
A total of 4 aircraft are needed to transport the equipment.
The equipment found has reached 375 tons.
It takes 40 trucks to transport equipment to the stadium.
original post: theqoo
1.Wow .. that’s great.
2. Uh … I guess they are in Brazil? South American fans are crazy and passionate.
3. Brazilians are very passionate, they will blow up the stadium.
4. After finishing, all members disappeared and only the fans were left.
5. Brazil Army everywhere. ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
6. And that will cost a lot of money.
7. And I realized that the world tour is on a huge scale.
8. They also did it in Korea???
9. Wow … Look at the stage scale .. That’s the best level really.
10. Quality concerts, size ㄷ logistics workload is unthinkable ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
11. It is really great. Because top stars are moving, money is on a different scale.
12. Whenever they sell out, they will have a lot of money, but when I think about equipment and labor costs, there’s a lot of money to spend on it.