8 K-pop groups where Chinese Communist Party supporters belong
Seventeen (Jun, The8) [Pledis]
(G)I-DLE (Yuqi) [Cube]
NCT Dream (Renjun, Chenle) [SM]
EXO (Lay) [SM]
Pentagon (Yan An) [Cube]
Everglow (Wang Yiren) [Yuehua]
original post: theqoo
1. There are a lot of Chinese idols in Cube, I think they put Chinese idols in for Chinese money
2. GOT7 hasn’t disbanded yet?
3. At times like this, it’s good that my favorite group members are all Korean
4. Look at SM and Cube…. There are many Chinese idols who support the Chinese Communist Party. There’s a reason why BTS and BLACKPINK are so good
5. SM is a Chinese company…?
6. Honestly, I don’t think there will be any problems with the group’s activities even the Chinese members leave their groups
7. Seventeen, (G)I-DLE, NCT Dream, WayV, Pentagon, Everglow, GOT7, EXO… Let’s boycott these groups
8. I hate SM so much
9. Is there still a Chinese member in EXO?
10. Why do you have to put foreigners in a K-pop group? BTS makes more money than those groups, even if they only have Korean members