A group contributes more than 4 trillion won ($3.6B) to the Korean economy each year
Annual export of consumer goods is more than 1.2 trillion won ($1B)
One in ten tourists visit Korea because of BTS.
If BTS continues to act as now, BTS will contribute more than 43.5 trillion won ($37B) to the Korean economy in the next 10 years.
original post: theqoo
1. 1 in 10 people ㅋㅋㅋ crazy
2. BTS is great
3. Wow …. BTS is really great …..
4. 1.5 million tourists come to Korea because of BTS?
5. Is this credible? … There are lots of strange videos on YouTube these days … If that’s true, it would be great.
6. One in ten tourists visit Korea because of BTS. How is this analyzed? I’m curious.
7. Is CNBC a big television company?
8. Of the 100 tourists who visit Korea, 90 are Korean fans, 10 of them are BTS fans. Wow, There are many BTS fans.
9. If you don’t want to admit it, get out of this article. You are saying that it is not a famous TV station. You look so bad when trying to deny it. Whatever you say, BTS’s contribution is unchanged.
10. CNBC is the strongest economic news channel in the economy.
11. If you don’t know, please google it. The general news is CNN, Economic News is CNBC? And there are data sources in the Hyundai Economic Research Institute, Big Hit data (perhaps?), Ticket sales. I’m crazy ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
12. I’m really proud of BTS
13. Whether Westerners or Asians, there are young women in Seoul. When I saw foreigners gathering, they brought along a bag of BT21, BT21 products. 1 in 10 BTS fans are convinced.
14. But what happens if BTS enlisted next year? I wish I could postpone their enlistment.
15. If you meet a foreigner, at least 1 out of 10 people are wearing BT21.
16. I’m a tourist in Seoul ㅋ ㅋ About 2 out of 10 foreign tourists kept asking about BTS, so I asked them to come and read a BTS travel booklet.