A Japanese fan of Bangtan ㄷㄷ Catch the scammer and get a refund for a Korean fan
During the BTS Speak Yourself concert in Shizuoka, Japan, a Japanese person committed fraud against a Korean fan, causing the K-ARMY to lose money.
After seeing K-ARMY’s story on Twitter, a Japanese fan offered to catch the person and get a refund for him/her via DM.
On the day of the concert that was held in South Korea, the J-ARMY returned the money, and even had it changed to Korean currency!
First of all, I am very embarrassed and sorry as a fellow Japanese that this kind of incident occurred ㅠㅠ
If you have the chance, please take an exciting vacation!! Happy Ever After”
original post: theqoo
1. How did you do that? … Thank you so much.
2. Wow … It’s not easy to do something like that
3. Wow this is awesome
“I wrote a Tweet on losing my ticket at the Shizuoka concert by fraud, and a Japanese person I didn’t know sent me a DM. He/she said they would catch the swindler and get a refund for me. I thanked her just for her words but she really caught the swindler and brought the refund to Korea. She even had the money exchanged. The ARMY had both a beautiful face and a heart. Thank you so much.”
5. Wow … Bangtan brings the world to one
6. Fan culture is amazing
7. ARMYs are cool ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
8. Wow … Bangtan fans are amazing ㅜㅠ
9. That’s great ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Thank you
10. That’s why cultural power is important. Bangtan and Bangtan fans are really amazing!