“Should investigate internally” … Request to stop broadcasting YG artists, appear a national petition
In a government petition that was posted on the Blue House’s petition bulletin board on June 12, the original petitioner wrote, “YG celebrities are constantly getting involved in drug and marijuana. I want you to thoroughly investigate everything and reveal the truth.”
They continued, “They need to be stopped from their activities on all broadcasting media, and a thorough internal investigation on the agency must be conducted.”
original post: naver
1.[+404, -14] Why does this article have to be searched before we can see it?
2. [+200, -20] First of all, YG’s music… The boycott first…
3. [+77, -2] Let’s get those who commit serious crimes out, let the association manage it, and make sure that the criminal doesn’t benefit.
4. [+34, -3] You’re good. Very well done!
5. [+18, -7] drugstore garbage group
6. [+11, -2] I’m in favor of the petition. Because the police didn’t do their job. So the people must come forward and solve it.
7. [+10, -1] That’s what real artists do. The representative didn’t know at all? You dodged a police investigation? Why is the tax investigation silent?
8. [+9, -1] Can you stop me from appearing in Blue House? I’d rather have a full-fledged investigation and shut down the agency. Blue House’s petition board is not a joke.