BTS Suga “It sucks when you don’t have anything you want to do, I know it’s pathetic to not have something as common as a dream, I know ‘You said to do as I’m told, that it would all be fine when I go to university’, I’m the asshole for believing those words, I live because I can’t die”
original post: theqoo
1. Song for my life
2. A masterpiece
3. I like it so much
4. The lyrics also come into my bones;
5. Let’s work hard and someday we will succeed.
6. All you need to do is say everything is okay in college. Don’t believe those words. Life is really harder than you imagine. His lyrics really affect me. It’s not just a song, it’s a masterpiece.
7. When I heard this song for the first time, I cried at dawn.
8. A real masterpiece
9. I heard this song by chance and I thought I was comforted.
10. I know there are a lot of people like that in the lyrics of that song, but I heard this song as an unexpected lesson and accidentally found my dreams and goals.
11. This song is a real masterpiece ….. I became a fan thanks to this song.
12. I really like the member version ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
13. This song is really famous
14. Every time I listen to this song, I cry …
15. This is a song that comforts me when I’m really tired ㅠㅠㅠ ㅠㅠㅠ
16. I cried after listening to this song for the first time
17. I recommend this song to those who like ‘So Far Away’. This is also a song written by Suga, it’s ‘Tomorrow’
18. I really like this song ㅠㅠㅠ The songs of Suga really go deep into your heart. The song I heard recently is The Last
19. This song is really the best song to comfort my heart
20. I listened to this song on YouTube first and I learned about Suga and listened to Bangtan songs. The lyrics are too sympathetic and sad and comforting, but it makes me sad. Sometimes I listen to this song, but I still cry every time I hear it.