A rookie girl group produced by the K-POP Department at Howon University
Howon University opened a Department of K-Pop in 2019
Students studying under the K-Pop track are taught by current and former idol trainers with the goal of advancing into the K-Pop music industry. Some of the possible careers Howon University lists for graduates include K-Pop idol, vocal trainer, songwriter, idol manager, and A&R professional.
Over the course of four years, students receive lessons in every core skill required to become a K-Pop idol, including various styles of dance, singing, acting, songwriting, self-development, creative thinking, and more.
While these skills are developed with the aim of helping students pass an audition if they so choose, Howon University has now gone one step further by creating its own K-Pop group: Azer. cr
original post: theqoo
1. The song is so good.. If the K-POP Department were to open in 2019, would they still enroll??
2. Is it a group exercise?
3. So, is their agency Howon University?
4. The song is better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. Wow….. the song is so good ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The outfits and the choreography are beautiful too ㅋㅋㅋ
6. Will the members leave the group when they graduate?
7. The quality is better than I thoughtㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. K-pop Department… What will they do after they graduate there?
9. They look amateurs, but I like their voices and I love the song too
10. I love the song and MV. Are they continuing to promote??