Before P101: They neglected him when he was a basement trainee for 2 years (they definitely didn’t give him proper training and support)
During P101: When there were rumors and troll haters around, they didn’t do anything to help him nor did they do anything to shield him. The hate comments became so severe that the fans were the ones to start reporting haters by taking PDFs
After P101: Even though he won #1, his company didn’t put out any articles for him
When he was promoting with his group: There were hate against him again and they still didn’t do anything. Meanwhile, they only gave feedback to articles that were attacking the company. For 1 hour, they didn’t do anything about his related search terms.
-> The fans were the ones to clean his search terms, but once the company started getting dragged into the mess, the company started to purify the search terms. However, they wouldn’t do proper monitoring under normal circumstances.
Once the group activities were over: They neglected the fans, they were media playing their other artists by including them with Daniel (they never put out any articles about him breaking records on Instagram – meanwhile, the other members’ companies have already started media playing with them ever since December)
It was estimated that wanna One earned around 3000~6000 M won during their promotions.
First of all, shouldn’t they be satisfied that they’re making money off him without doing anything?
They barely invested money in him when he was a trainee anywaysㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
There’s a reason why he’s trying to leave MMO (currently LM)
The current situation of MMO
- Classified under CJ
- CEO: Jung Hyungjin
- Founded in 2014/2/18
- Address: Gangnam 146-gil 35 basement floor 1?
Son Hoyoung (GOD)
post response: [+700][-88]
original post: pann
1.[+197, -11] This makes the whole difference, he doesn’t owe us an explanation to say anything if he wants to leave
2. [+174, -8] If he doesn’t renew with them, he wouldn’t have been able to promote with Wanna One so he had to do it. However, it’s different now and they have different dreams to pursue. So it’s the right thing for him to leave. Let’s just have a harmonious break up
3. [+149, -9] Look at the company’s workers downvoting this post
4. [+59, -1] ㅋㅋ When he renewed, he went on Radio Star and was all bright and was like “please take care of me~” but the fans were already like “no Danielㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ” At that time, since he already made his decision, we could only ask the company to do their work and take care of himㅠ but they just abused of their power until the endㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they seriously can’t do anythingㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it would be a waste of my words to curse at these f*ckers
5. [+55, -0] When he was in Wanna One, fans already wanted him to quit MMO but we didn’t know that it would be this mad. Aside for the news yesterday, they just are bad at doing everything