Actor Ji Soo’s apology
“I would like to sincerely apologize to those who were hurt by me. I have absolutely no room for excuses for my actions in the past. They were unforgivable.
As I began acting, I was able to come this far due to the fact that I covered up my past, and as a result received undeserving love and attention from the public.
But deep inside, I always held a sense of guilt in one part of my heart, and an irreversible regret haunted me anxiously. I was always pressed down by my dark past.
I now beg forgiveness to those who were undoubtedly deeply hurt for a long time, seeing me acting, and I will reflect on the unforgivable actions of my past and repent.
I feel miserable and guilty for inflicting so much damage on all of my fellow drama cast and crew members, the broadcasting station, and all those affiliated with the production, solely due to my own personal mistakes. I sincerely pray that the drama will not suffer any more damages.
Once again, I beg for forgiveness on my knees to all those who were hurt by me.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. All bullies should retire. I don’t want to see them anymore
2. Just retire
3. This person is not just a bully, but a criminal. Why is there the law if he seems to be forgiven by apologizing?
4. Why didn’t you say you’ll retire?
5. If all the allegations are true, he must be investigated as well as retire
6. It’s not a level that can be resolved with an apology… He must be investigated… Retire first
7. Please retire, I don’t want to see your face
8. Just retire and go to the police station to confess
9. Hey, you’re gonna go to jail, not just with an apology
10. Only the victims are pitiful