Actual views of TWICE ‘Feel special’ after subtracting ad views
From September 20 to September 26, weekly views: 29.1M
From September 27 to October 3, weekly views: 17M
29.1M + 17M = 46.1M in two weeks
About 77.7M as of October 3
Ad views = 77.7M – 46.1M = 31.6M
It’s estimated that 40% of all views are ad views. As such, ad views are more effective than expected.
J-Hope’s MV views for reference
From September 27 to October 3, weekly views: 57M
63M views as of October 6
FANCY has about 40 million views after the first 24 hours
After YouTube excluded ad views, ‘Feel special’ has 14.9 million views after the first 24 hours
original post: theqoo
1. It’s stupid not to use ad
2. Now that it’s all over, the record of Youtube views is a fair battle now…
3. The ad is really worth the money.
4. It’s great to use ad
5. Wow, the effect of the ad is bigger than I thought … 40% is worthy to spend money
6. Well … The difference is bigger than I thought
7. Look at 46.1M views if not using ad ㄷㄷ It’s foolish not to use an ad; But I wonder how much they cost to run ad…
8. Overseas pop stars also use ad … It’s okay if you use ad, just don’t count it for YouTube recordㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. The ad is super effectiveㄷㄷ
10. The number of ad views is higher than I thought, but there’s nothing wrong with the ad…
11. I don’t know what it is, but I know all Bangtan’s music videos including J-Hope have never run ad.