Karina’s old classmates shared some photos of notes that they passed each other in school
Recently, a netizen shared a story about aespa’s Karina in an online community. The netizen stated that one of Karina’s old classmates was Karina’s friend and shared some photos of notes that they passed each other in school.
The netizen wrote, “My friend used to be Jimin’s (Karina’s real name) classmate in middle school! She said she used to pass notes and write letters to each other, and Karina drew all the hearts on the letters. She did that for all the classmates. She said Karina’s handwriting didn’t change at all and sent me a picture of her letter to show me.”
The netizen also shared various small papers with short notes in which the netizen explained that Karina would leave these notes in her friend’s pencil case in school.
The netizen explained that Karina was rather cute and friendly in school and would often write these notes to her friends. Karina was also said to have written a letter to the friend before leaving school to pursue her dream to become a singer. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Cute and warm☺️
2. I’m not a fan but watching Aespa’s videos makes me feel happy and excited, I think her personality is so sweet
3. I thought she was a pretty and cold girl in real life, but her personality is sweet and cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. I’m not a fan, but Karina is f*cking cute
5. I can feel the kindness on the notes
6. A lot of her classmates only have good things to say about her
7. We can see that she was a nice kid
8. She looks cold but she’s a warm person, her gif is so cute tooㅋㅋㅋ
9. I can see how much heart she put into to that letter she drew all those hearts on
10. She must’ve liked her friend a lot