Aespa’s first “Next Level” stage is receiving divided opinions right now
There are people saying that the stage set up was a shame and that the dance was lackluster
original post: theqoo
1. The stage seems a bit empty
2. But did they lip sync??
3. The members’ skills are good, but the choreography and stage are too boring for the song
4. The stage is boring
5. The choreography seems somewhat boring. The song is good but the choreography is not good so the stage is not fun
6. The kids did well on stage, but the camera was disappointing..
7. There’s no member who can dance better than I thought
8. They dance well, but the stage is too big for the number of members so it looks empty
9. I was hoping for the choreography, but it was worse than I thought
10. Compared to the song, the choreography is boring