After School’s Lizzy accused Cosmic Girls’ unit of copying Orange Caramel on Instagram
“I hope that WJSN will go beyond what OC has! #Hmph! hwaiting! But there’s some overlapping things with Orange Caramel, including the music video concept. ‘Aing~’, ‘Abing abing’, ‘Magic Girl’, ‘Catallena’ hmph hmph~ Raina, Nana and Lizzy are the best.”
She was quick to delete the post
original post: theqoo
1. But honestly, their concept overlaps with Orange Caramelㄷㄷㄷ
2. I understand Lizzy’s feelings, but she shouldn’t have posted on Instagram like that…?
3. Aren’t their outfits almost copied from Japanese singers?
4. But Orange Caramel also imitated Japanese idols, right?
5. I can see a lot of things overlap with Orange Caramel’s MV, but I don’t know if it’s plagiarismㅋㅋㅋ
6. But it’s not an exclusive concept, why did she do that?
7. Both imitated Japanese singers, but why did she do that?..ㅋㅋ Japanese singers are the ones who should be angry here
8. I don’t even know what Lizzy is doing these days, but I don’t think she should be sarcastic about her juniors like that..
9. I think they both copied Japanese idols
10. Of course she must feel angry. Back then, this concept was unique in K-pop