“YG happy” … AKMU comeback after 2 years, the desire and maturity of music
On September 25, AKMU held a listening session for their third album “Sailing.”
As YG Entertainment has been caught up in a number of controversies this year, there have been some fans who have expressed their hopes that AKMU will leave the agency. When asked about this, AKMU replied, “We understand what our fans are worried about,” and “The people we worked with are really great people. We stayed up all night for days as we happily worked on this album, so for now, we want to spend a little more time focusing on being happy in the moment and bringing good results.”
AKMU also responded to a statement that some had not expected that they would join a big agency like YG Entertainment, and they said, “Within the agency, we have the freedom to do what we want. For example, a friend helped us make our new album cover. A lot of our opinions are reflected in our work, and what the agency does is to provide the funding.”
original post: naver
1. [+3405, -198] Don’t renew your contract. I hope you come out.
2. [+1164, -55] “We understand what our fans are worried about. The people we worked with are really great people. We stayed up all night for days as we happily worked on this album, so for now, we want to spend a little more time focusing on being happy in the moment and bringing good results.” Believe it or not, they are really doing what they want to do.
3. [+1126, -173] Please leave YG… and Lee Hi is still tied up on a 10-year contract, so please move to a good agency where AKMU can freely play music.
4. [+373, -19] But AKMU seems to be good at releasing albums.
5. [+161, -14] But because of YG, they can get good albums and I think they will have a better chance. It’s possible because they can, and everyone wants them to go to Antena, but I don’t think I care about Antena’s singers albums.
6. [+128, -17] If you are cheering for AKMU, don’t argue with them and respect their wishes. They’re smart kids, so they’re gonna take care of themselves.