B-Free apologizes to BTS today
original post: theqoo
1. I feel something ironic.
2. He is a Korean rapper, right? Why does he not write in Korean?
3. ????? He will not apologize if BTS unsuccessful.
4. I really hate him.
5. These days, do people apologize through SNS? He should apologize directly to BTS.
6. He’s trying to get attention, he’s a failed hip hop artist.
7. At that time, Bang Si Hyuk was so angry that Bang Si Hyuk went to his company because Bang Si Hyuk wanted to talk. He is a trash man.
8. Does he hear ‘Mic Drop’? Don’t apologize because he is not eligible now.
9. I’m not a fan, but I feel sad whenever I look at BTS’s face at that time. I wonder how they feel at the time.
10. He will not apologize if BTS is not as popular as it’s now. So bitter
11. 5 years later, why now? …..
12. Suddenly???? So funny! ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
13. Success is the best revenge is right.
14. I don’t know who he is because I’m not a BTS fan, but when I see Koreans apologize to Koreans and see everything in English, his apology has no sincerity.
15. I don’t even know who B-Free is …
B-Free “BTS and BTS fans, please forgive me”, Apology after 6 years
original post: naver
1. [+1741, -7] He was the one who insulted BTS, and he just posted an informal apology because he wanted to get attention, so don’t care about him.
2. [+724, -4] We don’t need his apology. We don’t want to hear.
3. [+396, -1] Who is he?
4. [+320, -1] What is he trying to do. He doesn’t even know who he is.
5. [+92, -2] I still can’t watch this video. I don’t want to see the faces of the kids hearing him say rude in front of them. That’s why I can’t even look at it.
6. [+79, -3] Kneel down in front of BTS and apologize. You should not say that to a kid who is just over 20 years old and you can’t even pay for it.