B.I, drug suspicion “I was too scared, I didn’t actually use it … sorry ‘leave the team'”
His official statement is as below:
This is Kim Han Bin.
First, I would like to sincerely apologize for stirring up trouble due to my tremendously inappropriate actions.
It is true that I wanted to rely on something that I shouldn’t have had any interest in due to going through a hard and painful time. However, I was too scared and fearful to do it.
Even so, I am so ashamed and apologetic to fans who were greatly disappointed and hurt because of my wrong words and actions.
I intend to humbly self-reflect on my mistake and leave the team.
Once again, I bow my head down and sincerely apologize to fans and the members. I apologize.
1.[+535, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Action destroys his life
2. [+304, -2] Did you really say that you’ve tried it before?
3. [+236, -12] It sounds like he left the team, he should leave the entertainment industry, and then he must be investigated, right?
4. [+190, -7] What’s wrong with the collaboration with Lee Hi?
5. [+116, -6] It’s not leave the team. That is running away? ㅋㅋㅋ I know YG well.
6. [+32, -0] WINNER, Lee Hi, AKMU, leave your agency.
7. [+32, -1] Kakaotalk says he’s not afraid at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. [+20, -0] Is YG meaning YakGook?
B.I’s confession “Drug No, I’m ashamed and sorry … leave iKON”
original post: naver
1.[+3202, -41] I’m sure he used it if he leaves.
2. [+1101, -17] Seungri’s Kakaotalk has been released as a story from 2014-15. What would it be like if Kakaotalk was released recently in 2017-18?
3. [+933, -14] That’s a lame apology, huh? He didn’t come to a conclusion? I can’t believe he said he didn’t use LSD, but before that, he said he were with Mr. A on his own. He doesn’t mention anything in the apology.
4. [+721, -11] That is the way to leave as usual artist YG
5. [+354, -9] Yang Hyun Suk is busy dealing with prostitution, so he couldn’t afford to cover it up.
6. [+178, -5] Anyway he has earned money from his father (Yang Hyun Suk) through fraud
7. [+145, -3] You know that? No such drug agency anywhere in the world? Now, all the foreign media are aware of this, and it is the first time that K-pop has been played as a joke. Can you see how serious this is now?
8. [+89, -3] Wow… YG, what the hell is that?