B.I was sentenced to a probationary period of 4 years
The court sentenced B.I to a probationary period of 4 years. If B.I commits any additional drug-related crimes within this probationary period, he will be sentenced to at least 3 years in prison
B.I faces a fine of 1.5 million won, 80 hours of community service, as well as 40 hours of drug education courses
original post: theqoo
1. After all, Korea is a good country for criminals to live in
2. Damn, I knew it would happen like this
3. He maintains good social relationship with everyone..? So he did it on purpose?
4. What? He won’t go to the army, he’ll be a social worker..? Isn’t this too sweet for him?
5. If he was an ordinary person, he would be in jail…. It’s good to be a celebrity
6. Korea is a good country for drug addicts to liveㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. What is the Korean law?ㅋㅋ
8. ?? This is why criminals love Korean law
9. He should have been sentenced to 3 years in prison
10. YG Connection still exists