BTS – Seventeen, NU’EST are ‘one family’… Big Hit confirms merger with Pledis
On May 18, The Fact released a report quoting a source from the music industry who is allegedly familiar with the internal affairs of Big Hit Entertainment and Pledis Entertainment. The source stated, “The two companies have completed final negotiations for the merger and have signed a contract. All they have left to do is to make the official announcement.” The Fact reported that a different source had also confirmed this information.
+) However, Big Hit Entertainment and Pledis Entertainment both shared to Star News, “Various opportunities are open to us, but nothing has been decided.” cr
original post: nate
1. [+772, -24] They can’t even manage their own artists, but they’re merging everywhere
2. [+544, -21] I don’t want to say anything…
3. [+476, -20] But they tried to deny itㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+58, -2] BTS, Seventeen, NU’EST, TXT… How can one company have four boy groups?.. I’m sure they can’t handle four boy groups at the same time.. They are doing well, I don’t get why they try to merge?
5. [+57, -4] Big Hit is so dependent on BTS, I don’t think they’re good at running the company,,, They seem to think they’re on SM’s level but they’re just a bubble,, The moment BTS falls, Big Hit will end
6. [+49, -12] Big Hit is replacing YG, BIG3 is SM, JYP, and Big Hit…
7. [+42, -7] Why do I have a feeling Big Hit won’t have a good ending? BTS should consider leaving
8. [+40, -2] Please, Big Hit can’t even manage their own employees, their employees take private pictures of BTS and leak comeback information. But they think they can handle a merger?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
9. [+37, -4] I guess that’s why the members went to Itaewon together, since they’re one family