Big Hit CEO Bang Si Hyuk “BTS global success begins with ‘Fire'”
“In 2015 when ‘RUN’ became popular, I tested ‘Fire’ in 2016 on the global market and got good results, and in 2017, we succeeded in Latin America.”
original post: naver
1. [+180, -33] When BTS debuted, it was really bad because of its nameㅋㅋㅋ Now that they are so famous and successful, that is goneㅋㅋㅋㅋ They must succeed to keep those who hate them silent…. At that time, they really had a lot of difficulties….
2. [+119, -4] But I Need U is really a hit song that helped them a lot
3. [+34, -4] Bang Si Hyuk knows how to grow BTS in the long run
4. [+43, -28] It’s not like EXO, who was famous in the country before being famous abroad
5. [+11, -0] BTS has started to climb to the top since ‘I Need U’, ‘Fire’ seems to further expand their popularity…. You may have forgotten because BTS’s music is a little different from before. In the early days of BTS, the music of BTS was really strong… No More Dream, We Are Bulletproof Pt2, Boy In Luv and etc…. BTS is so cool.
6. [+8, -0] I don’t know exactly what BTS is different from K-pop’s style, but it’s not like the typical Kpop idol songs
7. [+5, -1] I’m a big fan, but I started to feel BTS’s popularity since ‘Fire’. It was the first time I’d ever watched a music video, and it was ‘Fire’ …
8. [+4, -0] Bang Si Hyuk, who showed you that he is the winner, he found good singers, so just go on the flower road in the future.