Big Hit side, Suga’s mixtape uses a speech sample of a controversial Vietnamese president “These rumors are false”
Earlier on June 4, one Vietnamese media outlet sparked rumors that Agust D’s 2nd mixtape track “What Do You Think?” contained derogatory Vietnamese words. Then, some time afterward, netizens sparked even more rumors that the track also contained a speech sample of a controversial Vietnamese president who was deposed and assassinated, Ngô Đình Diệm.
In response to the ongoing rumors, Big Hit Entertainment firmly stated, “These rumors are false.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. The haters really work so hard. Why are there so many crazy kids in the world? Why are you wasting your life like that?
2. Please stop, you guys are shamelessㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. There’s no reason for Suga to use Vietnamese in his song… Vietnamese kids really appreciate themselves
4. Poor BTS…
5. Big Hit please sue them, let’s sue the reporters and the kids who spread the rumors
6. I didn’t even know there were rumors like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Why do reporters write articles even when they know those are rumors? By this time, how to distinguish between Anti and Reporters?
8. Are you guys crazy? BTS haters really work harder than their fans
9. I’m not a fan of BTS, but please stop..
10. I’m not a fan, but Suga looks pitiful now