BTS and GFriend, the birth of the strongest brother and sister group
Big Hit Entertainment acquires Source Music, GFriend‘s agency.
Source Music will operate as a subsidiary under Big Hit, will still keep its existing management.
original post: naver
1. [+147, -7] Big3 must hate it. Of course, Big Hit should be prepared for their future, but we can’t debut a girl group right now. I think merging with a similar company like Source Music is the right choice.
2. [+96, -7] To achieve win-win with each other, it’s a good synergy.
3. [+74, -9] Since when… brother and sister group…Was it…?
4. [+36, -1] Hope Big Hit will get better and better
5. [+25, -3] It’s an acquisition that everyone expected, but it’s already confirmed as if it’s a big deal, and Source Music will keep independent, so let’s just cheer each other on.
6. [+16, -0] Please don’t get them involved as a brother and sister. I feel uncomfortable with each other’s fandom. Why do you have to write an article about brother and sister group?
7. [+17, -3] Among girl groups, I think it’s good because GFriend is good. It would be great if Big Hit only produced albums for BTS.
8. [+13, -1] We can talk about results later. First of all, I support it. If BTS is not damaged … ^^;
9. [+12, -0] I think the title of the article could make fans angry. Come on, guys. Big Hit bought a stake in Source Music. They don’t share one office or work together.