Big Hit Entertainment will move into their new building in Yongsan in May 2020
Big Hit Entertainment will move into their new building in May 2020
Building is in Yongsan by the Han River, and contains 7 basement floors + 19 above-ground floors.
original post: naver
1.[+182, -0] Wow! Congratulations!!!
2. [+117, -0] BTS and Big Hit are daebak
3. [+63, -0] Wow, the whole building;
4. [+29, -0] Thank you for your hard work!
5. [+27, -0] It’s crazy.
6. [+18, -0] BTS is really crazy! Congratulations! Is there a space for fans?
7. [+11, -0] BTS and Big Hit will do better in the future and become the owner of the building. Congratulations.
8. [+7, -0] Make a BTS museum for their fans.
9. [+6, -0] They really made a lot of money. Yes, it is the agency that owns the world’s most famous boy band, and their building must also be so kind
10. [+5, -0] I want to work in that building, crying
original post: theqoo
1.They made a lot of money thanks to BTS … good luck.
2. Huh, do they have any kind of shop or coffee shop there?
3. It’s easy to rent a building. If you have a lot of money, you don’t care about rent.
4. If you are moving to such a building, it is better to build a new building right now.
5. I am happy right now. It takes only 5 minutes to walk there from my house.
6. Hull, the building right next to my house.
7. I guess they already know the trend of fans. There will be restaurants and cafes that fans can come to.
8. Wow … I really like their new building.