BTS’ agency Big Hit opens auditions to Japanese female applicants
Big Hit Japan is now recruiting female Japanese trainees
Only females from Japan can audition at this time. The applicants must have been born after January 1, 2001, be currently living in Japan, and have no current ties to other entertainment companies.
original post: theqoo
1. Do you really need Japanese members in Korea group?…
2. They should open auditions in the US and other countries instead of Japan
3. What? Park Jin Young and now Bang Si Hyuk?
4. Bang Si Hyuk, is Japan good?
5. Entertainment companies can’t lose Japan… why??
6. Companies only focus on making money. But this is not good for K-Pop in the long run.
7. To be honest, I don’t like Japanese kids, they always cause controversy and their skills are so bad
8. BTS = All Koreans, TXT = All Koreans, GFriend = All Koreans, Japanese audition = They really can’t lose Japan~ Why does Bang Si Hyuk like Japan?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why are you so noisy? Aren’t K-Pop groups without foreign members quite rare now?
9. Other companies have Japanese members and they make good money in Japan. But why is Big Hit the only one who gets hate?
10. Stop using Japanese and Chinese members