The former creative director of SM, Min Hee Jin was appointed as Big Hit’s new chief brand officer
Min Hee Jin was a member of the board of directors at SM Entertainment and their creative director. She was the woman behind Girls’ Generation, f(x), Red Velvet, and SHINee‘s concept, and also planned the symbols and universe for EXO.
She will be joining Big Hit Entertainment to lead their new brand identity. She will also be leading the launch of a new girl group.
original post: theqoo
2. They are planning to debut a new girl group ㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ I look forward to the girl group from Big Hit.
3. Why does she join Big Hit? But what exactly will she do? BTS concept has been stacked and related to each other for several years, I don’t want BTS concept to be changed by her.
4. I think it would be great if she achieved great success with a new girl group. I wonder what her investment and concept will be.
5. I think it’s not bad to recruit people like Min Hee Jin in such a case. I think that is not bad for them. I don’t think you should worry ….
6. People are worried about the concept of BTS will be changed. But if you read the article, BTS will not be affected by that.
7. Where will SM’s style go?
8. Talented people are gathered in Big Hit.
9. I don’t want to Big Hit new girl group have the same concept as SM girl groups
10. I don’t know who Min Hee Jin is until I read this article, but I don’t like SM’s style. I don’t want Big Hit’s new girl group to be like SM’s style.