Big Hit side “Traffic accident due to Jungkook’s mistake, amicable settlement”
Big Hit Entertainment has released an official statement regarding the car accident that Jungkook was involved in.
“This is a statement regarding member Jungkook’s car accident.
The police have not closed this case yet, so we cannot reveal the exact details, but Jungkook was driving his car last week when he had a minor collision with another vehicle due to his own mistake.
Both the victim and Jungkook did not sustain any major injuries.
Jungkook admitted that he violated the road Traffic Act immediately after the accident. The scene of the accident was resolved and police questioning was completed according to the due process, and an amicable settlement was made with the victim afterwards.
We once again apologize to the victim, and we also express apologies for causing concern to fans.
original post: naver
1. [+2205, -79] I’m a fan but I’m not shielding him and I hope he’s careful in the future.
2. [+1084, -76] Both of them have bruises. I hope both of them are well treated so that they don’t leave any sequelae, and I hope both sides are happy.
3. [+976, -65] You’re gonna get in trouble for causing the accident. From now on, keep your head straight and drive!
4. [+727, -67] Well, let’s drive carefully. Bangtan, if you do something wrong, antis will have a chance to curse you
5. [+763, -161] He was driving without knowing it was a violation… There are many people who are waiting for Bangtan’s mistake to bite them now. Be careful and careful … The standards are too high for you.
6. [+285, -20] I’m not a fan of BTS and I don’t even know the name of BTS members, but a common traffic accident like this could happen if you drive. He’s wrong, he admits, the mediation agreement between the two sides, so it’s okay.
7. [+528, -308] Thank God, he didn’t drive while drunk. I’m glad he didn’t do that. It’s good to go to the police station to solve it