Big Hit reveals Jin’s enlistment can be delayed until end of 2021
In a page detailing the risks of investing in the company, Big Hit stated, “BTS consists of members born between 1992 and 1997 who are required to enlist as active duty soldiers. It has been assessed that it will be possible for the oldest member Kim Seok Jin (Jin) to delay his enlistment until the end of 2021, based on the military service law.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. Not that Big Hit said he won’t enlist, but that he will enlist at the end of 2021 based on the military service law, why are the kids cursing at him?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. There are many male idols who were born in 1992 but have not yet enlisted such as Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Ken, L, Shownu, etc. But why are you guys obsessed with Jin’s enlistment? Just worry about your life
3. Big Hit, please don’t waste Jin’s handsome face, I want to see his acting
4. He will enlist so please leave him alone
5. Shouldn’t BTS be exempt from military service?
6. But I guess BTS won’t lose their popularity even when they enlist…
7. I think he should enlist right now… They can’t even hold a concert ㅜㅜㅜ There’s very little chance of meeting with fans, so it’s time for him to enlist!
8. I think the rest of the members should continue with solo or unit activities. Why do you guys want them to enlist together? (I’m not a fan)
9. He was born in December so his enlistment can be delayed until end of 2021.. Stop cursing at him..
10. “Based on the military service law”~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!