[Big Hit Official Statement] “No copyright issue with BTS ‘Butter'”
Big Hit Music, “It’s been confirmed there are no copyright issues regarding ‘Butter’. It’s a song that was finalized and released after undergoing a process of confirming with all songwriters that there are no issues with the track, and there are also no issues concerning the song’s rights. However, we’re aware of the claim there is an issue regarding copyrights, but even if that is the case, the musical rights still belong to ‘Butter’.”
original post: theqoo
1. Let’s sue the people who spread false information
2. It’s the composer’s own problem, not BTS’s problem
3. In the case of BTS’s leader RM, he was only involved in writing lyrics, not composing..
4. Are they saying they bought it from the same person and have the same tune? So why did that person claim it was plagiarism? He also bought it… He’s so weird
5. Oh, so that person bought it from the original composer, and the original composer joined as the composer of ‘Butter’ and rewrote it?
6. I really want to sue them, there are some kids here who think BTS is almost the main enemy of their idols, right? It’s not plagiarism. Seeing something like this makes them disillusionedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. Please sue them.. Big Hit is doing well!!
8. The statement is neat and good
9. Where did the kids who said it was plagiarism go?
10. Please sue~