Big Hit to acquire another top boy group agency
Big Hit is expected to acquire a large agency with a “top boy group.” Negotiations are already underway. Those in the industry believe it’s basically going to happen and announced at the latest in 2020.
original post: naver
1. [+186, -3] Well, they just have to pay taxes and don’t do anything illegal.
2. [+106, -2] I think it’s Fredis ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ They prepare and are ready to join Big Hit.
3. [+79, -6] People don’t know. If Big Hit only has BTS, they can’t let BTS rest. Look at the level. BTS can’t rest. They need a group that can make money without BTS, so BTS can rest and stay in their best condition. I mean, they can do it now.
4. [+75, -5] Wow, now Big Hit is a really big force.
5. [+65, -8] It’s a good way to acquire other management companies, but it’s scary to become like YG when they grow up rapidly. Just keep growing slowly.
6. [+20, -2] Which boy group is called Top???? SEVENTEEN is the most potential candidate.
7. [+17, -0] If BTS enlisted, who will maintain and develop the company. If you are a fan of BTS, you should think about raising a company and helping to ease the burden of BTS.
8. [+16, -1] Big Hit buy shares, and they’ll operate separately. Small and medium-sized companies have close friends. They help each other, lead each other, and look good. Wish each other a win~ I’ll cheer you!!
9. [+14, -0] Starship, Pledis, and RBW. RBW is close to Bang Si Hyuk, and since Starship is originally a company derived from Big Hit, it is possible. MONSTA X is a big boy group. If you look at it as a big boy group, it’ll be PLEDIS.
10. [+13, -0] Good job. Now just surpass Big3