Big Hit to begin implementing lottery system for ticketing of BTS overseas tours
Yoon Seok Jun confirmed that the lottery system they initially introduced for BTS‘s fan meeting in June and their Seoul concert in October will continue to be used moving forward, saying, “The ticketing lottery system will gradually be used for overseas tours to improve fans’ experiences.”
original post: theqoo
1. Ah, I hate to buy tickets based on my luck
2. Then tickets for concerts in North America will not be sold out?
3. I can’t go abroad. I can’t let foreigners come to our concert ㅠ ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
4. Koreans don’t go to concerts in Japan, but foreigners will buy all tickets for concerts in Korea.
5. Lottery is good
6. This is news that foreign fans will like. But if Big Hit doesn’t do well, it will be a mess.
7. Korea is the only lottery system, but it’s good if all countries change.
8. Anyway, if they win, they will sell them.
9. How do you verify the identity of overseas fans?
10. Lottery is good, but I’m sad because I’m not sure I can buy tickets
11. Overseas concert ??? Is it legal overseas? I don’t know if they can verify the identity of foreign fans the way they do in Korea.