There were 62 people infected with coronavirus at the construction site for Big Hit’s new building
The first case of coronavirus infection was confirmed last month, and it reached 62 people within 30 days.
The reporters didn’t write any articles while there were 62 people infected with coronavirus within one building.
But they are still not planning on cancelling their year-end concert?
Health is first, don’t just focus on making money through BTS
original post: pann
1. [+353, -7] No, but what the hell did they do that got 62 people infected with coronavirus..?
2. [+240, -7] Nobody is saying it’s Big Hit’s fault. Are you sure Big Hit staff will be infected?
3. [+188, -3] For us, the most important thing is to cancel the year-end concert and let the artists rest. Big Hit is crazy
4. [+57, -2] BLACKPINK even pushed back their concert, but this company is crazy about money will still hold on even when 62 people are infected at their construction siteㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+53, -2] Why did they put the name of the singer in front of the name of the agency…?