If BTS’ agency Big Hit is listed on the stock exchange, it’s really ‘Big Hit’… SM, JYP, YG can’t surpass
The Stock Exchange headquarters of the Korea Stock Exchange announced on August 7 that it has confirmed that Big Hit is eligible to be listed on the stock exchange.
Big Hit’s sales last year were 587.2 billion won. Operating profit of 97.8 billion won, more than the total operating profit of SM Entertainment (40.4 billion won), JYP Entertainment (43.5 billion won) and YG Entertainment (2 billion won), is three big company (about 85.9 billion won). In which, net income recorded 72.4 billion won.
original post: theqoo
1. It seems that Big Hit can surpass SM, JYP and YG combined even this year
2. I’m curious, but will the profits of GFriend, Seventeen, and NU’EST be counted towards Big Hit’s profit?
3. Wow, BTS is amazing in many ways
4. It’s better not to mention YG’s operating profitㅋㅋ
5. But… I’m worried about what will happen after BTS enlists
6. I envy Bang Si Hyuk the most
7. Looks like I read an article saying Big Hit Entertainment will be the first entertainment company listed on KOSPI
8. First of all, I have to buy shares of Big Hit
9. I don’t know, but YG’s operating profit is too low compared to other agencies. What the hell is YG doing?
10. As a fan, I don’t want Big Hit listed…ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ