Big Hit’s Global CEO Yoon Seok Jun “There can’t be a second BTS because their authenticity and identity can’t be duplicated”
Big Hit Entertainment’s global CEO Yoon Seok Jun, who oversees the domestic and overseas industries of the company, participated in an online lecture on the “Entertainment, Media, and Sports Business” at Harvard Business School.
In response to a question regarding Big Hit’s long-running sustainability of success, Yoon commented, “There can’t be a second BTS because their authenticity and identity can’t be duplicated.”
He added, “Big Hit is focusing more on researching the communication method that the current generation needs. Ten years from now, we plan to continue to show content and services that only we can provide.”
When asked about BTS’s fandom ARMY, he stated, “They take BTS’s storyline and create content in order to spread the story of BTS to those that do not know them. They cannot be found in any other entertainer or athlete.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. That’s right. If you already know that, please pay more attention to protecting the artists
2. But why are they producing a drama using the members’ real names?
3. If you already know that, please do better and cancel the drama
4. Please don’t make a drama using the members’ real names, please protect the image of BTS
5. Yoon Seok Jun, leave the company…
6. Well, why didn’t you protect the artists?
7. The agency ignored all opinions from fans about the drama, so I was so angry when I saw an article like thisㅋㅋㅋㅋ
8. Please cancel the drama
9. Don’t say bullsh*t, just cancel the drama
10. If you already know that, please protect BTS