Big Hit Entertainment’s revenue nearly doubles in 2019 ‘587.9 billion won’
Big Hit Entertainment recorded approximately 587.9 billion won (approximately $495.3 million) in consolidated revenue from 2019, which is approximately double last year’s revenue. The company also recorded 97.5 billion won (approximately $82.1 million) in operating profit.
original post: naver
1. [+307, -1] 587.9 billion won made by grinding BTS’ cartilage…ㅠㅠ Please take care of your kids’ health, Big Hit ㅠ
2. [+152, -1] As expected, I hope Big Hit doesn’t spend the money they earned from BTS in a wasteful manner. I hope they do well.
3. [+115, -0] As expected from BTS
4. [+94, -0] I hope BTS and Big Hit win together.
5. [+58, -1] I look forward to Big Hit’s activities… First, they will release Korean educational content “Learn Korean with BTS” in March… I’m so excited
6. [+16, -1] The company needs to make money, so they can do everything to get maximum profits, but it’s not possible without BTS. BTS has been running so hard so far. I think it’s necessary to take a little rest now. Please take a rest so that they can walk slowly with their fans.
7. [+14, -0] What do you do with all manpower? I need you to sue the haters
8. [+13, -0] Wow.., is BTS teaching Korean too…? What a genius….
9. [+9, -0] Big Hit has BTS, so it’s possible. The foreign currency earnings are huge, so it’s a good group. It’s a national treasure.