BIGBANG signs contract with YG for the third time… “15 years of trust”
BIGBANG members G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P, and Daesung have all renewed their contracts with YG Entertainment.
The label made the official announcement on March 11. Since BIGBANG’s debut in 2006, this will be their third renewal with YG.
YG Entertainment said, “Going beyond musical influence, BIGBANG has changed the course of Korean pop culture. YG will continue to support BIGBANG so that they can continue to make K-pop history as a representative group of our label.”
According to the latest reports, BIGBANG plans to begin preparing for a comeback this year. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Trustㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is just to raise stock pricesㅋㅋ
2. Don’t go out, stay there foreverㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. As expected, that group is just right for that company.
4. Do they need to continue writing K-Pop’s history? Don’t do anything and just stay still
5. If you think of a company that can cover up criminals, they should stay.
6. I’m waiting for BIGBANG’s comeback
7. Can they write K-Pop history ??? Should they stop criminal history first?
8. Wow or no company can cover up criminals except YG
9. A group that is suitable for drugstore
10. Didn’t they write more criminal history than K-Pop history?