G-Dragon “turned into a painter”, the first exhibition in Taiwan confirmed
UNWRAPP, a Seoul-based company that produces and distributes lifestyle goods designed by G-Dragon, presents an art exhibition titled Untitled, 2017 in Taipei, which runs from 1 – 18 August 2019.
original post: naver
1. [+145, -84] He drew it before enlisted. The brand subsidiary has prepared it for the exhibition. (I say this for fear that someone will misunderstand)
2. [+86, -27] Unique class!
3. [+97, -43] The exhibition that he prepared before joining the army! Thank you so much.
4. [+95, -47] That’s cool, Kwon Jiyong.
5. [+35, -8] It’s great that he keeps trying different things.
6. [+30, -4] I want to go. Just by looking at the pictures, I can see that he cares about each person. Jiyong, you make me so touched.
7. [+39, -14] I can’t wait to hear a new song from GD ㅠㅠ I want to see your face when you are discharged ㅠㅠ you have almost two and a half months left.
8. [+32, -7] I know you’ve prepared this for a long time, but I’m so touched. I want to go ㅠㅠ
9. [+26, -2] I miss you~ I want to see you as soon as possible… I want to hear you sing~!!!!!!!!!!
10. [+30, -8] You’re cool, GD.
11. [+24, -2] As expected, artist!! That’s cool.