BIGBANG’s Taeyang “I never once wished for more popularity thinking that I would like it”
original post: nate
1. [+1348, -113] Let’s be honest with ourselves
2. [+1164, -202] The tantrum he threw at a music show award ceremony was buried because he’s a male idol. If it were a female idol, her career would never have recovered. Thanks to YG, he was able to recycle his image. BIGBANG has had countless scandals but were still given opportunities to recycle their image through SBS’s ‘Healing Camp’ and MBC’s ‘Infinity Challenge’. Don’t act like you’re a great artist when you’re notㅋㅋ
3. [+419, -36] Then why be a celebrity?ㅋㅋ
4. [+75, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But if you didn’t have popularity, would you have been able to make millions, buy buildings and marry a beautiful wife?
5. [+74, -19] He’s able to say that because there was never a point where he didn’t have popularity
6. [+63, -11] What a lie
7. [+49, -9] I’m sure at least 60-70% of the reason most people become celebrities is for the money, it’s hypocritical to say that, right? More popularity = more money, so we’re really supposed to believe that he never wanted to be popular?
8. [+37, -9] I’ll believe that if you donate your entire wealth to society
9. [+21, -6] He even lied about his height. Honestly, anyone can say he’s 160 after seeing him, what is 173 in your profile?.. Are you deceiving the public?ㅋㅋ