Black Pink cancels comeback press conference “in consideration for the pain locals are going through due to the mountain fire in Sokcho”
original post: nate
1.[+933, -78] Sorry but I didn’t even know you guys were having a comeback;; imagine how rushed YG felt that they’re trying to media play with a mountain fire.
2. [+726, -36] Who knew they’d see the day that being under YG became detrimental to their image ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+721, -44] YG, stop acting like you care
4. [+48, -3] Your company is the biggest issue right now and you’re worried about a mountain fire in Sokcho? ㅎㅎ
5. [+45, -2] As if you guys were ever a company that cared about those things ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+38, -2] Why didn’t YG show this type of consideration for all the drug scandals they’ve caused rather than a mountain fire?
7. [+36, -5] What does a mountain fire have anything to do with their press conference? Are they going to cancel it if my pet dog gets hurt too?
8. [+26, -2] YG using yet another tragedy for their benefit… evil
9. [+23, -2] Only now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you care so much about the pain of the mountain fire, then go donate to the firefighters ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What is this media play? Trying so hard to change up your image ㅎㅎ too bad it’s too late.
10. [+22, -2] I bet they just canceled the press conference because they don’t want questions about YG
original post: naver
1.[+716, -204] This is all for show. Their media play is getting worse.
2. [+478, -134] ㅋㅋㅋ Is YG trying to clean up their image?
3. [+310, -78] Sad that we won’t get to see Black Pink but I think they made the right decision. Wishing for the Sokcho fire to get under control soon!! Find strength to the people living there ㅠ
4. [+306, -117] Why are people so twisted? It’s not their fault that they’re canceling their press conference out of consideration for the state of affairs right now. Of all the things to find trouble with…
5. [+123, -1] Hoping for no one else to get hurt
6. [+72, -39] I just want to know why they had to put this in the media ㅋㅋㅋ All they had to do was alert the reporters and their fans that they’d be canceling it, why release it in the media instead?
7. [+62, -32] Wow, they’re really using the Sokcho mountain fire to promote themselves, they’re the worst
8. [+53, -24] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is not what YG should be worried about, they have other fires to be putting out right now
9. [+52, -32] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As if the fire has anything to do with your comeback? ㅋㅋㅋ Just go ahead with it ㅋㅋㅋ The fire has nothing to do with you at all ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ