BLACKPINK records 800,000 pre-orders for their first full album ‘The Album’
On September 4, the agency announced that BLACKPINK’s first studio album “THE ALBUM” had already surpassed 800,000 stock pre-orders in just six days. (The upcoming album racked up over 530,000 stock pre-orders within Korea, as well as an additional 270,000 pre-orders from the United States and Europe.)
YG Entertainment stated, “As soon as pre-orders began for BLACKPINK’s limited-edition ‘THE ALBUM’ LP, it sold out in a split second. Pre-orders for the regular album also exceeded our initial expected volume, so we are currently in the process of producing more albums.” cr
original post: theqoo
1. They will definitely break SES’s recordㄷㄷㄷㄷ
3. Over 500,000 copies in Koreaㄷㄷ This is crazy..
4. This is their first full album after 4 years so fans must want to buy it..
5. Even though I’m not a fan, I want to buy it. Seriously… How long have fans been waiting for BLACKPINK’s full album?
6. Wow BLACKPINK is amazing ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
7. No, the 800,000 copies are amazing, but the ‘first full album’ is really shocking
8. BLACKPINK is really crazy, the best girl group
9. The first full album?ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ
10 .Wow, I haven’t bought it yet, but I have to buy it..