BLACKPINK’s first comeback stage on NBC’s “Jimmy Fallon Show” “The First K-pop Girl Group”
The announcement was made by Jimmy Fallon himself near the end of his June 18 show as he said that BLACKPINK will be appearing on his show next week.
BLACKPINK will be performing their pre-release track “How You Like That” for the first time ever on the show.
original post: pann
1. [+103, -16] BTS and BLACKPINK are making their comeback stages on major American TV showsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+71, -9] Until last year, they were always criticized and cursed. I’m so happy that only good comments are being posted these daysㅜㅜ My kids are really working hard and trying hard. Please like them a lot. I’m looking forward to BLACKPINK’s 6/26 How You Like That comeback and September full album
3. [+66, -8] BLACKPINK’s comeback level, is this for real? This is the comeback of the best girl group
4. [+25, -0] That’s cool.. I hope they do well! This picture is my favorite
5. [+20, -3] Personally, I think BLACKPINK is the top girl group. The collaboration lineup is amazing,,, If you look at it, they’re all good at live performances
6. [+17, -2] But how do you watch Jimmy Fallon’s show? Do they play it on TV in Korea? I’m a muggle, and I just want to see this stuff