BLACKPINK’s fan meeting at Olympic Park Olympic Hall today
original post: theqoo
1. Today? I want to go to BLACKPINK’s fan meeting
2. There are some empty seats
3. Why is it so empty? Is the domestic fandom very weak?
4. There are some invitation tickets, but why are there still so many empty seats?
5. Is the fan meeting only for those who have joined the fan club???? Why are there so many empty seats?
6. In fact, since they have few domestic fans, most of the fans are from fandom abroad.
7. Why don’t they have many fans in Korea?
8. Is it in Korea? There’re fewer core fans than I thought
9. So, BLACKPINK’s album sales are mostly from foreign fans…?
10. It seems that they’re only popular abroad but not popular in Korea
11. Even if concerts or fan meetings are small… it’s better to do it where you can fill it.
12. Did they not promote it? I didn’t even know they had the fan meeting today
13. The tickets are very expensive and I think BLACKPINK is a popular idol group
14. It was surprising that the Olympic Hall was really small but BLACKPINK could not fill it.