BLACKPINK’s first full album “THE ALBUM” surpasses 1 million stock pre-orders.. The first, best, and newest record of the K-pop girl group
On October 2, YG Entertainment confirmed that BLACKPINK’s “THE ALBUM” had surpassed 1 million stock pre-orders. This is the highest number of stock pre-orders ever recorded for a K-pop girl group, which also makes BLACKPINK the first Korean girl group to surpass 1 million stock pre-orders.
The number of stock pre-orders is the amount of album stock that is produced prior to the album’s release. This number is the estimated demand calculated based on various factors, including the number of albums that were pre-ordered by fans.
In BLACKPINK’s case, the number of stock pre-orders is based on combined numbers from around the world. At time of writing, it was reported that the domestic (Korean) preorders came to a total of 670,000 units, while the United States and Europe accounted for 340,000 units. In addition, the 18,888 limited edition LPs sold out early. All this combined put BLACKPINK’s stock pre-orders above 1 million units.
It is expected that the final total sales will increase even further as BLACKPINK’s album will be released in physical form four days after it is released in digital form. cr
original post: theqoo
1. Wow, BLACKPINK is rewriting the history of girl groups..
2. As expected, BLACKPINK Queen
3. I hope BLACKPINK will be #1 on Billboard 200…
4. BLACKPINK is definitely the top girl group, BLACKPINK is a big hit
5. Well, they’ll make a lot of money
6. Antis always say that they have no domestic fans, but this proves they have a lot of domestic fans^^ I’m proud!!!!!!!!!
7. Congratulations to BLACKPINK!!!
8. BLACKPINK is just world classㅎㄷㄷ
9. Daebak, BLACKPINK is amazing…
10. 1 million pre-orders for a girl group???? Daebak