BLACKPINK’s foreign fans are making the scale of their protest bigger and bigger
The scale got bigger from when they sent the truck in front of YG’s office yesterdayㄷㄷ
original post: theqoo
1. There are many tours. It seems like it’s a habit of YG singers. One album, one year on tour. YG only focuses on tours to make money.
2. YG is just the drugstore so I understandㅋㅋㅋ
3. Did Teddy not write songs for them anymore? Please make a comeback with songs from other producers besides Teddy
4. Looks like BLACKPINK is still a rookie group with little activities.
5. BLACKPINK’s foreign fans are amazing… Too bad for them to stan YG’s group
6. I want to see BLACKPINK’s year-end stage… I’m sure it would have been a hot topic if they were performing at year-end festivals.
7. But BLACKPINK is so popular even if they come back once a year.
8. I don’t understand that. If I were YG, I would invest in BLACKPINK. Isn’t BLACKPINK making the most money for YG?
9. Well, I don’t even see BLACKPINK these days apart from a few photos of members on instagram.
10. All of YG’s artists have longer and longer comeback time..
11. No matter how much you talk to the drugstore, it’s really useless.