BLINK demand fair promotions for BLACKPINK with trucks outside YG building
BLINK have set up a second round of trucks outside YG Entertainment’s buildings, demanding for fair promotions for BLACKPINK.
Two comebacks every year.
At least 6 new songs in a full album release.
Release the promised solo projects.
Utilize their YouTube channel with 35 million subscribers.
Don’t separate into active/resting periods, constantly release contents.
Appearances on a variety of music shows, variety shows, radio, awards, and end of year award ceremonies.
Use their official Twitter.
Use of a variety of platforms (V LIVE, Instagram Live, etc).
Set a time for album pre-orders.
Release the digital album the same time as the physical album.
Release new songs on Friday, 6pm KST.
Legal action against malicious commenters.
original post: theqoo
1. Aren’t these the basics?
2. They didn’t even do the basic things like that, it’s weird that BLACKPINK can maintain their fandom
3. Just do the basics
4. Seriously, YG didn’t do anything, I understand the demands of the fans
5. No, it’s ridiculous that fans are asking for too basic things
6. Well, it’s not surprising that YG always ignores fans like that
7. ㅋㅋㅋ Honestly, there are too few songs in BLACKPINK albums
8. Release the digital album the same time as the physical album??????? So far, they have not released them at once???
9. Isn’t BLACKPINK a key group of YG? Why don’t they invest in BLACKPINK much? I don’t understand what YG is doing
10. Looks like YG is the enemy of BLACKPINK fans;