BTS to attend ‘MAMA’ in Nagoya in December … Will it be the key to resolving Korea-Japan relations?
On October 31, Mnet announced BTS will perform at MAMA 2019.
Korea-Japan relations are getting attention after the news of BTS attending.
original post: naver
1. [+704, -1] Why is Bangtan the key to solving Korea-Japan relations? It’s the government’s job to do that.
2. [+389, -1] Why does Bangtan have to do that? Why didn’t you do it in Korea? You think we can’t pay for tickets. It’s not like MAMA to be held in Japan for a noble purpose.. It’s ridiculous
3. [+234, -2] Stop using Bangtan for political purposes…
4. [+135, -0] You keep putting Bangtan in the articles like this. And other singers come to Japan too, why don’t you write about boycotting CJ?
5. [+36, -0] Bangtan is the Ministry of Foreign Affairs? Please stop and leave them alone
6. [+33, -0] Poor Bangtan… They try to use kids who are doing their job well for political issues ㅠ Bangtan fighting, cheer up.
7. [+23, -0] Why do you keep talking about Bangtan? … Why do politicians pass it on to Bangtan?
8. [+24, -2] “When it comes to military service, what kind of national team is Bangtan? Bangtan is trying to make money by fighting for their own good?” And now the key to solving Korea-Japan relations? What a double standard! They’re doing their best, so leave them alone. Stop using Bangtan for political purposesㅠㅠ ARMY will always protect Bangtan.