Is the collaboration between BTS and the Centre Pompidou successful?
The Centre Pompidou is a building complex in Paris, France with a deep architectural and artistic significance. Around five million people visit the complex every year, and like France’s other esteemed art museums including the Louvre Museum and Musée d’Orsay, it is seldom made available to a specific group for filming purposes.
The Centre Pompidou offered to open a part of its complex to BTS in June, which is around the time they held their “Love Yourself: Speak Yourself” concert at the Stade de France.
While the offer was made ahead of their concert in Paris, the Centre Pompidou was reportedly also willing to open several areas including its rooftop in the future for BTS to film photos and videos for purposes like music video filming and social media uploading. The offer has not yet been revealed publicly because the deal is still being discussed between the Centre Pompidou and Big Hit Entertainment.
original post: naver
1. [+896, -4] It does not happen at this time? Now they are on vacation, so I hope they enjoy their vacation.
2. [+281, -3] Legends
3. [+222, -2] BTS is going GLOBAL. Happy for our boys!!
4. [+180, -2] Oh, wow.
5. [+124, -3] Pop culture Impact! Proud. 🙂
6. [+34, -0] Because they have seen it become a tourist attraction wherever Bangtan visits. I have seen how much London has benefited. In that sense, it’s great that Bangtan filmed ‘summer package’ in Jeonju, South Korea. I hope you can create content that promotes Korea more.
7. [+27, -0] It’s a famous place in Paris, a tourist destination, a symbol of modern art, a collaboration between the Centre Pompidou and BTS .. It’s a love call from France, where is famous for cultural pride~~
8. [+22, -0] Bangtan is the pride of the country at a time when Koreans need encouragement! Great sense of pride!
9. [+19, -0] The Centre Pompidou??????????? Amazing… BTS!
10. [+16, -0] BTS is the pride of Korea. Thanks to BTS’ global presence, BTS has changed the way people look at Korea in many countries and enhance our nation’s position. BTS is recognized and accepted even at the Centre Pompidou, one of the three pride of the French art museum. BTS is the legend of the past, present and future. I’m proud of BTS as Korean citizens.