BTS continues to be Seoul ambassador for 3 years … Release the promotional video on September 13
The new BTS video for Visit Seoul will be released on Sept 13 at 11 am KST on Youtube, FB and Instagram. It will feature 7 short clips titled, “Scenic Nature, Old but New, Recharge, Getaway, Local Life, Exciting Moment & City Break.”
original post: naver
1. [+265, -2] BTS is Korea’s PR ambassador.
2. [+159, -0] Seoul, the capital of South Korea, where many foreign tourists visit. I’m so happy to hear that Bangtan continues to be the ambassador of Seoul. I’m looking forward to the promo video on September 13.
3. [+103, -3] Should you send them to the army? Government. What are you doing? … Please do something
4. [+70, -2] I want to watch BTS’ Seoul PR video~ ~ I want to see J-Hope^^
5. [+53, -0] BTS is already a PR ambassador of Korea. I like BTS. I want to see the best videos of Jin, Suga, RM, J-Hope, V, Jimin, Jungkook.
6. [+21, -1] It’s frustrating. If you’re going to do this, I want you to give them military exemption!
7. [+18, -1] We should put Bangtan’s military exemption into the referendum
8. [+14, -0] It’s nice to see Bangtan, I feel really good. You use Bangtan’s image to promote like this and you can’t consider military issues? Well, if not exempt, how many mandatory training sessions a year or whatever?
9. [+14, -0] I think Bangtan is not only Seoul’s PR ambassador but also the Korean ambassador.
10. [+10, -0] There are many foreign ARMYs visiting Korea because of Bangtan, it’s bad that they have to be in the army for 2 years.