BTS doesn’t seem to have many teenage fans anymore
Their album ‘The Most Moment in Life Part 1’ that was released in 2015 had more buyers in their teens than the other age groups. 39.9% of the buyers were female fans in their teens.
In fact, most of the listeners who bought BTS’s latest album ‘Butter’ are mostly buys in their 30s and 40s. Surprisingly 32.9% of buyers were females in their 40s, which is vastly different compared to 6 years ago. While 39.9% of buyers of BTS albums in 2015 were in their teens, only 6.4% of the buyers of the “Butter” album are in their teens. cr
original post: pann
1. [+416, -12] I think this is only the result of the people buying on Aladin, teenagers usually buy on Weverse for the special photo cards
2. [+264, -5] But why are you so obsessed with BTS teen fans?
3. [+235, -6] I bet BTS will be #1 for teenagers on Gallup this yearㅋㅋ
4. [+94, -0] The teens who bought the ‘Most Beautiful Moment in Life’ album are now all in their 20s…
5. [+22, -1] I think BTS has more teen fans than your favorite group…