Revenue from BTS’s Japan tour is 24.3 billion won .. Surpass Ed Sheeran
BTS is back on top of Billboard’s Hot Tours recap with reports from four Japanese shows in July. BTS grossed a combined 24.3 billion won ($20.3 million) and sold 107,153 tickets according to figures reported to Billboard Boxscore.
original post: naver
1. [+673, -4] TWICE, IZ*ONE, and BTS are already having a hard time in the economy, but the Japanese are spending money on the concert tickets of these three groups. Let’s not curse yen.
2. [+512, -2] Japan has never used anything from Korea. We’ve been using Japanese goods a lot, so we’re boycotting it, but they don’t even have to do it. Do you see them buying Samsung phones and Hyundai cars? Hallyu stars are one of the best ways to make money in Japan. You should earn as much money as you can from Japan. That’s patriotism.
3. [+378, -2] BTS is making a lot of yen! That’s cool. I’m rooting for you.
4. [+332, -2] BTS is a true patriot in this day and age.
5. [+148, -1] Bangtan, fighting!
6. [+26, -0] BTS is patriots. It’s good to go to Japan and make a lot of money. Why do you tell them not to go?
7. [+21, -0] All those who curse and swear to them are pathetic. They are earning a lot of yen that you will never be able to do. You are pathetic.
8. [+16, -0] Isn’t BTS really a legend?